It was the best of times, it was the worst of times... Joined in this episode with Peer Group Facilitator and Business Coach, Mike Schmidtmann.
We discuss how some MSPs are doing incredibly well right now. The best of the best have more business than they know what to do with. Meanwhile, some are struggling mightily.
This episode is all about what these top performers are doing to be able to literally turn away business and how you can do it too.
What’s in the episode:
- 3 mistakes MSPs are all making
- How to differentiate yourself. The 3 things every MSP says about themselves in presentations that does the opposite (and how not to do that)
- What one of our guest's clients did to raise their close rate from 20% to 60%
- What the average close rate is for MSPs and why anything above 60% is too high
- What you should focus on learning during fact finding to uncover the key to the sale